Monday, March 29, 2004

Your friend and mine:

The Weekend in Bullets Returns!

* Michael makes some dang fine brownies, even if he doesn't use extra ingredients like the time before.

* My show choir shoes returned to dancing glory for use in my acting scene.

* Addicting Games + an afternoon when I should have been studying spanish = a sudden addiction to Bookworm

* I ordered my first [and second and third] books on Mobius ever...and have no idea how I'll know to pick them up.

* Peeps are more fun to microwave if you named them first ("Here, have a bit of Stanley." "Cindy wants to microwaved, too.")

* the Ever After "and they lived happily ever after" just as things suck must joke works just as well as a college sophomore as it did as a high school freshman

* I enjoy blow-drying my hair way more than I should

* The universe must have a sense of humor. Why else would my card-a-day calendar provide a "get well soon" card after I got sick in the middle of the night?

* My CD player still hates me, but I've stopped taking it personally.

* Puddles, puddles, puddles!!!

No comments: