Friday, April 23, 2004

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

So, um........

How are things?

Okay, so I've been more than a little swamped lately. I doubt anyone's majorly interested in the list of things, so I won't spew it forth (at least, in list form). I'm sorry I've kinda deserted all y'all for basically a week, especially as I wasn't all that prolific the week before. For the past few weeks, I've felt like I was in some bizarre time warp where I was thrust back into the world of high school (except, one way harder and choosy than Sullivan) and had to deal with all sorts of time constraints, appointments, meetings, and general human interaction.

Obviously, this wasn't very pleasant (just like parts of high school). I am, however, hitting the minor lull [subconscience: "really?"] before finals start in two weeks, and hence my ability to post again........that, and my acting class got out after only half an hour because so many people are too sick to do their scenes.

So, what have I been up to? Well..........

No comments: