Friday, April 23, 2004

At least I have "lots of sass"

Apparently, enough people are graduating to open up positions to work in Baldwin Auditorium next year. I'm a little intimidated to apply, since there's still a lot of stuff for me to learn before I'd feel completely comfortable doing, like, lighting or sound stuff (especially) on my own, but [according to the posted sign] that's not supposed to be an issue. I'm also a little scared about all the time it would eat up, but I can't get over what great experience it would provide, especially since I'm not working theatre this summer. I've decided if I do get the job (which would require me to find time to apply first, naturally), I'll drop marching band and gain back part of my Saturdays, if nothing else. Thoughts from the crowd?

No comments: