Wednesday, April 28, 2004

"Random Pointlessness" - the Story of my Life

So, I don't remember what I wanted to post today, but that's mostly because I wanted to post this morning and then the internet gave out on me as I tried to load Blogger (even though I'd been working all morning beforehand) so I obviously couldn't post anything. I generally stick something into a word document and post it later, but I didn't this morning because I was slightly distracted by my Shakespeare scene (which went fabulously, much better than last time, thanks) and the brownie I was eating left over from the Leadership Scholars BBQ last night -

The brownie! That was it! It was a fantabulous amazing chocolate brownie, and I wanted to tell all of you about how grand it was (read: rub it in your faces that I was eating it and you weren't), and then the internet gave out.

I guess this only proves that if I let myself wander around aimlessly for long enough, I eventually find the goal, huh?

No comments: