Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Well Balanced Meal

Because my mother doesn't worry about me enough, a list of all the "highly nutritious" items I've consumed while holed up in my room over the extended weekend.

In no particular order:

* four slices of Domino's pizza (one Hawaiian, three cheese)

* a bottle of cherry coke

* a can of Soup on the Go, Tomato flavor

* two glasses of water

* an entire box of saltine crackers, half with liberal amounts of Easy Cheese

* a carton of skim milk

* soggy noodles from the dining hall with tomato and meat sauce

* a package of swiss cake rolls

* my last bag of double cheese popcorn, with 1 1/2 packages of cheese as I had some left from last time

* the end of the goldfish crackers

* two plates of Chinese buffet

* five cans of cherry coke throughout

* however many popsicles were left in the freezer

* approximatly nine chocolate chip cookies

* some chocolate from John's Easter spoils

* a ham and cheese hot pocket, 1/2 pound variety

* another three chocolate chip cookies

* six of Melissa's white chocolate chip cookies, including crumbly bits

* a bowl of Easy Mac

* a package of Little Debbie cupcakes

No comments: