Saturday, May 22, 2004

[awkward pause]

So, um....hi! (waves at internet) How are you? Oh, oh that happened? Uh-huh, what then? Oh, well...... Yeah, I'm okay. No, not much really.... No, really.

I'm not really sure why I'm posting, but I feel like it because I'm on anyway, waiting for something to finish on another page, and I'm trying to be good about posting before I completely forget I have a webpage and don't post anything except apologies for not posting.

So, um....

I did some shopping with Mom today, which is always fun because we'll end up spending more time than I figured and run into stuff I don't expect (so almost bought a wig this morning). The game plan was to head to Sam's Club and look for various DVD sets (I was only after Gilmore Girls, but Mom had a list). We ended up [successfully] there, plus a party store (wigs!), the local Wal-Mart, McDonalds (the stepmeter thing said Mom's purse took 1000-something steps sitting in the car - this is my new favorite factoid), a Michael's craft store, and Schnucks.

I finally saw my grades. The only main thing to report is that I actually pulled off an 'A' in my acting class; the one it was supposed to be nearly impossible to receive higher than a 'B' in. (I worked so hard to not end that sentence with "in" and it still happened.) I had a brief, but giddy, celebration that complete distracted me from checking up on my GPA, but I'll assume I still have a scholarship waiting for me next semester since I wasn't in trouble and actually did better than normal this spring.

The scrapbook's coming along beautifully, probably because I've had lots of time on my hands and I got sick of unpacking/rearranging things around Day 3 or returning home. I did my scrapbook store round-up for needed paper and stickers, and, even though having an actual job will slow me down (I start gypsy mothing on Monday), it shouldn't take much longer to finish everything.

Have I mentioned my giant box of Easy Mac? I love my new giant box of Easy Mac. I can't wait to pop some in my dorm microwave.

No comments: