Monday, May 10, 2004

Blogger, why do you look so funny?

Here I am, momentarily popping my head up from a pile of Linguistic worksheets, notes, and the tiny radio with headache-inducing headphones to ignore studying for tomorrow's final AND the stacks and piles of unpacked, still-hanging-out-where-they've-been-all-semester things to say...

I'm not actually posting right now.

I have birthday stuff I want to post (Did you hear that I was kidnapped by my friends? Good fun.), plus from finals, and now (apparently) about New Blogger [like New Jersey, I guess], but I don't really have the time. All of that, however, will have to wait until after finals end, I pack everything (including beautiful, wonderful Merv), and lay eyes upon the House in Sullivan for the first time since March. It'll be thrilling, I'm certain.

Until then, or sooner, y'all.

No comments: