Saturday, May 08, 2004

Goodbye, teenage days

Factoid goodness from the early morning hours with precious little explaination:

* Theatre banquet = once more great times with vintage Madonna and En Vogue, way more rap-ish than I'd care for, and a room of theatre people doing what they do best. Whatever that is.

* First song I listened to all the way through after turning twenty: Billy Joel's "Only the Good Die Young." Is the universe trying to tell me something?

* Song playing while I was busy turning twenty: The Get Up Kids - "Hannah Hold On"

* I still have all sorts of revisions to pull together before my portfolio is due tomorrow afternoon

* I never thought I would appreciate Britney Spears

* I'm so totally falling asleep wearing my pretty, pretty dress tonight. I mean, why not?

No comments: