Saturday, July 17, 2004

Caleb, you're missing out

First, I have to say how much I hate political ads.  Most of the time, they're mean, twist statistics around, and just alienate me from all the people involved.
 
However, the more commericals I see between the two democrats running for Missouri governor, Bob Holden (current reason why Missouri has issues) and Claire McCaskill (who's last name I probably didn't spell correctly), the more entertained I feel.  These two have to be tearing the Democrats appart.
 
These two might have started out semi-friendly, but now, well...they have statistics, they're claiming the same people support *them* not that other guy, Holden's started a "that's opportunism" campaign against Claire's work as state auditor, Ex-Senator [only because Missouri actually voted in a dead guy] Jean Carnahan jumped into the fight recently, and my favorite tagline of all of them features a voice mimicing the airline company and telling us "Missouri, you are now free to pick a new governor."
 
Can you imagine what Matt Blunt, the republican running against them both, is thinking?  He doesn't even run commericals, what with the democrats giving him Christmas/birthday/anniversary/groundhog day gifts all in one.
 
I can't wait to see what pops up next.  And for all those Rockaway Beach ads to stop.

No comments: