Sunday, July 11, 2004

Yes, I saw the cows.

I'm back.
 
Naturally, this means I haven't posted for awhile (seeing as I'm adding this on Saturday, a week later).
 
I did have a fun time (though--at the last minute--I left the cow flip-flops out of the bag and saved their debut for the Muny on Monday) and should have photographic proof later today...though whether I'll ever scan the pics is beyond me.  I'm just glad I remembered to drop off the film.
 
Anyway.  I loved seeing my relatives, especially all the little bitty ones I hadn't seen since they were even smaller and talked real gibberish instead of real words that I can't understand.  I spent quality time at an aquarium/riverboat museum with my Aunt Lori, cousin Abby, and almost two-year-old cousin Max.  For me, the girl who's still all "kids?  no kids?," it was an interesting day.  Plus, cable cars and ice cream!
 
There was much time spent beside the pool along with some actual time inside it, I now have a list of more places I need to visit in Europe from the aunt who used to be a nanny and traveled everywhere, and I only hit antique stores on the way home.  All in all, a productive weekend, even with all the hours spent in the car.

No comments: