Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Serving Size: 6 pieces

I just finished off an entire (yes, entire) bag of Tootsie Rolls...though I suppose technically five of them were replaced with others from another bag...anyway, I'm completely full of sugar, trying to work on my costuming history project, and I think I'll either crash completely or throw up within an hour or so.

Either way, I've sung along with lots of songs, threw candy at Ben's open door until he shut it, laughed hysterically for about three minutes straight, helped invent a new super hero (and arm him for battle, such as you can with an umbrella), disturbed a quarter of the computer lab, and left my foul mood of this morning completely in the empty tootsie roll wrapper-covered dust.

We'll see how I feel in the morning, huh?

No comments: