Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Stick with the important facts

Surely everyone else has discovered the same thing Melissa keeps pointing out to me: I haven't posted in awhile. While I could resolve this by talking about the remaining unhappy feelings toward my became-all-day band practice on Friday (my "day off"), or all the movie watching I accomplished by Sunday night, or even the Saturday night card game that eventually dissolved into throwing individual not-for-resale bags of snack food at each other (until one exploded on contact with the wooden practice sword), I've instead decided to inform y'all that, not only have our patterns been approved and cut out, but Melissa and I both washed all our material last night (making all of it glitterfied from one larger piece) and all seven pieces are currently hanging ghetto-tastic style around our room, including on an improvised clothesline dividing 315 into triangles.

Why, of course I have pictures.

No comments: