Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Blame it on the Strawberry Soda and Course Catalogs

After a brief encounter with the most recent major degree worksheets for theatre (unchanged) and English (so very changed in my favor), it has come to my attention that I'm apparently 27 credits from graduating with both majors and the minor.

Twenty-seven.

That's thirteen credits one semester and a rousing fourteen the other.

My first thought when I realized all this new math? I completely tried to work in a third major, or at least a second minor. (Apparently high school Hannah is still alive and well somewhere inside me, which will probably help me out in the long run.) Barring that, I worked out the math to receive general honors from Truman. It'd only add an extra six hours (and third class could double up on my LSP), so it wouldn't add much. However, the late hour and my better senses finally caught up with me, and--barring taking some class over an interm sometime--I'm probably going to just chill out next year and fill myself up with extracurriculars.

Meaning, movies and junk food, but who's counting?

No comments: