Sunday, February 06, 2005

Continuity, or How Do I Remember All This?

Following in the apparent tradition of last Sunday, when I had that great dream about being engaged to Johnny Depp and had that diamond ring that could've flattened small mammals (not that I posted about it, though that would've been a great place to link if I had), last night I dreamed myself into what could be described as "The Bourne Identity, 3.0."

The gist of what I remember is that I knew he was someone named Jason Bourne, but Matt Damon totally hadn't told me about all the running, chasing, killing, etc attached to the name. There was a great reveal scene where he was telling me about his life and how dangerous it was for me to be dating him.

Sample dialogue: "You should get out of here now, while they still don't know about you. I don't want to wait until they kill us both at 3 a.m. some morning!"
"Then they'll kill us at 3 a.m. At least we'll be together!"
[middle of the street hugging/macking session, followed by ducking from bullet fire]

Personally, I think it would make a great next movie, though it probably didn't follow the next book in the series and they seem to have a thing about doing that. If nothing else, it beats the other dream I had, finishing off another dream from earlier in the week. This time I finished the JINS homework I started [dreamwise] last Tuesday. My subconscious apparently like to keep things themed.

No comments: