Monday, March 07, 2005

The end of a long, post-filled day

Bullets-style, because it's just that much easier (and, hey, look at the time!)

* I love playing any form of 6-ish degrees of seperation starting with one name on the IBDB (for broadway, like the IMDB for movies) and seeing all the connections to people I know and love flow.

* I'm currently listening to "8 Polish Foods of Christmas" (Veggie Tales) because (1) I haven't stopped typing long enough to switch it to something more seasonal appropriate and (2) I got scared that I knew all the openning lines to "Clueless," as if I totally didn't already know that.

* I'm waiting for a potential call from Shane, the director of the one-act I'm now stage managing (yes, on top of all the stuff for the lab show), since he doesn't have much of a back-up plan if he doesn't get his first pick for one of his two parts. I'm basically on call until about one-ish in case he needs to call me crying.

* Funyuns just before midnight probably won't work out to be the greatest idea ever.

No comments: