Saturday, March 26, 2005

"So much for going to bed before one"/"It's still twenty til!"

And other quotes of the night/morning:

* You never get to pick the movie again! -Megan, after the 5 millionth gorey zombie death in "Shawn of the Dead"

* Do you need to share my blanket?
* I'm covered: we're talking about perspective in JINS right now; if I keep my hand this close to my face, it blocks the screen...AH! The mirror! -Megan and myself, trying to not see some of the blood

* No! Don't open the window! ... Oh, too soon? -me, half-mocking Muppet Babies after the room decided to counteract all the zombies and I felt like dragging them back in again

* Ben's my blunt object.
* That's really good. I wish I had a comeback for that.
* Well, you did just wake up. I'll give you a few hours to think of something. -myself and Ben, when asked by Megan if we needed something blunt for the walk back (just in case we ran into anything)

No comments: