Sunday, April 24, 2005

That and the dancing to the music because I can't work in complete silence

I have the hardest time writing papers since I work best if I'm chewing while typing (I don't know why either) but there's only so long I can chew gum before my jaw aches. That's when I break out regular food, but this slows me down because I have to continually refill and have been known to lose my train of thought while digging out the next handful of chips.

Anyway, not much of that is important, except to explain why I've started eating all the odds and ends of food from inside of closet because I have about twelve more pages to go on my 15-30 page paper/project for Hist/Lit. It's easier to eat the random small things instead of getting out an entire meal (then I'd have to stop more to eat, say a sandwich), but Funyuns plus marshmellows plus Cheez-Its plus strawberries plus swiss cake rolls plus soda, milk, water may not be meshing well come three hours from now.

I am getting rid of lots of food, though.

No comments: