Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Kinda like that weekends thing I used to do

Life has been a little funky lately, what with all the weird sleeping hours, papers and things to work on, and too much time wasted on Yahoo!Games. Since that leads to--among other things--a lack of communication between myself and you all out there, here I present my

*Mid-Week Update*

* first Easy Mac of the school year (+3) ... eaten cold because I didn't have enough time to eat it at lunch and ate the smallest bag of Sunchips ever instead (-1.5)

* open scene rehearsal is progressing despite the fact that I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING (in all caps because it's extra true) and will soon need to make some ugly vegetable paintings and a safe (+5/-5)

* swords falling apart in the middle of fight rehearsal to hilarious effect always get a (+9)

* 2:15 a.m. Tuesday/Wednesday is apparently the most perfect time to do laundry because there's plenty of machines open and you'll still get to have a nice conversation with someone. And clean clothes again. (+2 conversation, +7.5 clothes)

* Wednesday day, however, with its potential all day out of the room everything must be strapped to my back in case I don't get pack, can happily remain appearing only once weekly. (-4)

* Anyone else notice I started doing sentences in here somewhere? (+3 for you)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see what you are doing as you have the only "normal" life in the family right now. Somehow I think that is a sad comment for all of us