Friday, September 09, 2005

need a gold star or two

Accomplishments from the last few days:

* turned in the graduation application and will possibly not have to fix the form after 4-6 weeks of processing (thus saving me a second 4-6 weeks of processing and the mental anguish of having to do the form over)

* finally had the brilliant idea to bring snacks to the fire drill, providing sustanance while waiting outside to go back in and see the end of Lost

* picked my directing class play the same day class discussion told me it might be impossible seeing as it takes three strong *male* actors and, total combined, we'll need at least 25-30 castable guys for the shows (and may not even have that many show up to audition)

* organized my CD collection (Has anyone seen my Bangles greatest hits CD?)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Don't worry, past self, you eventually found that CD.