Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ranting, Please Ignore

I'm mostly sick of those short, one-liner posts I keep, um, posting, and am fully planning to drop some crazy long thing with multiple paragraphs and crap, but at the moment all I can really think about is how frustrating trying to get actors for your scene is, especially when people who put their name on the list are now too busy to actually live up to the obligation it kinda says you'll fulfill AND some people would if they were not already in a scene that I know is taking up about five to six people. I just want my three people for my squirrely little Saki scene that goes up in exactly three weeks from today (counting all this weekend when I can't count on being able to rehearse seeing as people want to flee Kirksville while they have the extra day to travel).

And there's a paragraph anyway.

No comments: