Sunday, January 22, 2006

Accomplished, Pt. 2 or, Why I Decided to Stop Worrying about Not Posting

It's been pointed out to me from several sources (most recently Wyoming) that the sandwich post has been sitting up basically as long as the actual sub languished in various fridges. To inform the masses as to my slight absence--beyond a month's lack of usage that leads to becoming out of practice--I provide a list of things that have been otherwise occupying my time.

* It doesn't actually count, but I just scratched myself incredibly deep considering I have basically no finger nails. Ow.

* I *will* beat that Burger King kid's meal skating game or simply let it drive me crazy. The fact that it comes in the kid's meal seems to suggest a lower skill level than it apparently takes. Perhaps I just suffer from those years of reading rather than playing video games, the same reason why I'm awful at Mario Kart now.

* I thought having classes starting only as early as 11:30 would be a blessing, but apparently I always did my homework in the afternoon since I keep sleeping in, wandering aimlessly on the internet, and move on to lunch right before rushing off to classes. If you need to call me, I'm still up at 2 a.m., which does add a little something to the Shakespeare readings.

* "But Hannah, why can't you do your homework in the evenings?" Well, sad clown, that time is now reserved for darling mainstage rehearsals. Did you know I had nine in a row during the period of Saturday-Thursday this past week? The SM and I bantered about not knowing what to do with ourselves Friday since we wouldn't be sitting in the Courtyard taking down blocking.

* And the truly random: I won Disney Trivial Pursuit last night (it was much closer than some of you might think), I've consumed six bottles of MinuteMaid in six days, and apparently people leaving their oatmeal creme pies equals me consuming it for them.

No comments: