Friday, February 10, 2006

standard trade-off

It pains me to a degree that I *still* haven't made it to my Oscar noms issue after most of a week, especially when I might've had time tonight if I'd headed home straight after rehearsal instead of hanging at the couches.

It entertains me to no specific degree the situations I can run into in the OP Lobby, probably my favorite place on campus, especially after tonight's impromptu conversation about who in the department may actually be a robot ("Who is this Ben Tylka anyway? Have we ever seen him eat?"), insight into which newspaper puzzles may be actually worth doing, and culminated with the girliest game of MASH known to man. Apparently Jared Latore's going to end up a front desk worker, but he'll enjoy his black wedding dress, glass slippers, and trout cake (so much so that one of his seven children will actually be named "Trout Cake").

1 comment:

Caleb Michael said...

Sounds like Trout Cake Latore is going to start out life with a serious chip on his or her shoulder.