Wednesday, February 01, 2006

truth no. 2

1. I have an irrational fear of zombies popping out of my dorm room shower if and only I walk into the bathroom and the shower curtain is mostly closed where I can't see the other side. Apparently that creates the perfect place for lil' zombies to hide....and apparently "Shaun of the Dead" sticks with me, since that's probably where I first got the idea.

2. This automatically reminds me of my irrational love of "Toxic" by Britney Spears. The "irrational" title doesn't completely fit, since I remember first liking it at my sophomore year theatre banquet for reasons I don't need to share. The love must come from more than a single memory, however, because that's certainly not enough for the hooks to dig in such deep claws.

1 comment:

Caleb Michael said...

You need not have a fear of bathroom zombies if you keep a blunt object in there, like a baseball bat or golf club.

As for "Toxic," you're on your own there.