Wednesday, March 08, 2006

bits and pieces, a selection

(or basically the weekend in bullets, long past the weekend...)

* I hereby swear never to take the lunch shift on a visit event again. I'm not a small talk kind of girl, least of all with the perky sorority type.

* "Defying fate" pop rocks plus coke (for one-acts) now ranks as one of top three favorite auditions ever.

* I've been unseated as the go-to girl for childish parts, which I guess is both an accomplishment and one way to not be involved in the one-acts.

* Only semi-related, open note to the everything: is this because I keep claiming that I'm too busy?

* who's just now (last night!) working on her 12 source annotated bibliography for Thursday? Yay, 1/4 through!

* possibly cooler than Patrick Stewart: Titus Andronicus at the *Globe*

No comments: