Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday, Monday

Possibly the most noteworthy thing thus far is that Hastings, in an act of desperation I suppose for new renters, is currently offering half off prices for the first two weeks of renting ... which is why I'm going to watch so many movies this week. It's like Easter break and abusing the time frame of the media library's renting policy!

* Walk the Line, obviously good but overall "eh" in my opinion (probably not aided by having to stop first for Wyoming and then (longer) for possible tornado duck-and-cover)

* Red Eye, made me yell at the TV so many times but otherwise shouldn't leave any lasting damage where I suddenly can't stay in the empty apartment without getting paranoid (and of course he wasn't hiding in the shower)

* Pride and Prejudice (Keira version), much better than I'd expected and I apologize to all the Colin Firth lovers everywhere as I think I possible maybe like this one ever so much better (imagine that text shrinking much like myself as all the sudden hate descends upon me).

* Rent (for Mom) and Wallace and Grommit (for both) left. Otherwise, I left my list of movies I want to watch in Kirksville, which means I'm solo flying.

No comments: