Thursday, March 16, 2006

news-lets

* I'm half tempted to fill out that Disney weddings wish list and see what happens, but I think they have my phone number somewhere (of course they do, it's Disney) and things might end badly.

* This keyboard is already ticking me off because the backspace isn't the full sized version, leaving me with a multitude of \\\ everytime I try to edit myself.

* My hair is once more the locks for love length, meaning I again have earrings longer than my hair.

* Actual work I've completed thus far? The first two acts of Macbeth (oh, shades of high school!), flashcards for all the single concepts sheet Dana handed out (from a potential three total), and, um, have I mentioned my sticker collection yet? Or crossing some movies off my must-see list? That's productive-ish.

* As much as my heart belongs to them, I'm still not sure I actually care about the next Pixar movie, "Cars."

* Soap opera moment: the lady next to me (I'm at the library) just informed me about her brand new divorce ... last June. Apparently she never got word about the court date and only recently heard (through the private investigator brother of her ex-boyfriend who ran a background check on her - seriously) that she'd gotten the divorce. She left to "celebrate properly."

* Oh! I re-vamped the children's theatre props list ... which I also seem to always end up not bringing with me to send out to the people. Dang.

No comments: