Tuesday, April 25, 2006

And then I go back to facebook.

When I've just finished with a large paper or a hefty exam (or both, as in today), and gain some free time once more, I play this little game called "what should I be doing right now?" The rules are simple, I just put together a list of assignments, extra projects, and random crafts that--now that I have the time--I should do instead of frittering away the blissful non-last-minute hours I have.

Currently, this list includes:
* continue practicing for my senior sem presentation
* finish my senior sem paper
* write one last short paper for Shakespeare class
* read the rest of "Cymbeline"
* read "Cyrano de [can't spell]"
* write a rough draft (and final draft) of my Hist/Lit paper
* throw together a leadership recap
* working on the duct tape dress
* trip planning!
* utilizing all those years of soda tab saving = crafty belt!

No comments: