Sunday, April 02, 2006

post-awful week, post-hermitizing, post-stress relief breakdown

So.

My goal for next week is to not let it get me down as much as this past week, which should be aided by the lack of lab show-ness to eat up evenings and generally wear me out before I have the opportunity to do so myself.

It's also the last week I have with the Party House (and free laundry), so we only have one more week to throw that "Cutting Edge 2" party I've been threatening people with. Yes, I know how to have a fantastic time.

I will miss the piano.

Keeping with the random, I've decided it's hard to spend money when you have absolutely no cash, especially if other people are spending the money for you (example - picking up food for a barbeque) and you're requried to pay them back.

Also, I hope I never, ever again have to turn away such a large crowd of upset zombie fans. Seeing as I'll probably never, ever again be involved with a play about zombies, I'll chalk that up as one goal I can keep.

No comments: