Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's through my would-be boyfriend, IMDB, that I now know the uncle from "Napolean Dynamite" is also Broots from "The Pretender."

I've been online three days in a row: do I think I'm back at college or something?

Anyway, July scheduling is finally falling together, until it comes streaming apart once more [sometime this afternoon, perhaps]. How things currently stand:

* AIDA tonight at the Muny

* mini road trip tomorrow to Columbia which, through my appearance on the trip, will now include mini golf

* somehow appear in St. Charles on Saturday for Meredith's party, followed by

* annual Sunday school picnic in Sullivan (after ducking out of JC Sunday morning service early)

* journeying around Iowa, starting Monday, and ending with a family reunion at the end of the week

* briefly home again until the 13th, then a quick (leave there the 17th) trip to Wyoming

* maybe see Huey's show the 21st?

Then it's just a matter of moving down to Texas, which might turn into a "family trip" now that Wyoming involves a smaller group of travelers. The fun never stops around here.

No comments: