Friday, June 30, 2006

post #1331 - where eventually I'll turn English major

I feel obligated to post again, seeing as I'm once more online and therefore not doing other things, such as calling people who apparently miss me. Such is apparently what I'll do this afternoon.

I've finished my college scrapbook, which means I should move on to Euro Adventure. I've found better photo hosting online (yeah, no monthly post limit!), so I'll soon have all the Euro Adventure pictures up ... or, would if I was going to continue being at the library all the time. I have to repost everything I've done so far, and I want to take the captions with me. Since I'm spending next week in Iowa, though, I imagine life will feature more cows and corn, less internet and picture CDs. (Life will also feature more cousins, fireworks, food, shopping, family stories, long road hours, and perhaps some Pirates, but everyone always wants to hear about the cows.)

The library is offering free hot dogs (there was a special event yesterday and apparently they have overstock), and I'm hungry. I'm going to celebrate the palindrone post with pig. (Then I get in alliteration, also. Awesome!)

No comments: