Thursday, July 27, 2006

And, to think, I actually tried to write something in the car.

I am in Texas.

I am trying not to freak out about life.

I am incredibly sleepy, despite sleeping most of the day.

I am still planning on calling some people tonight, and should therefore get started.

(I am somewhat afraid I might cry on some people, however, due to all of the above.)



I am ready for the magic transition to hit where I suddenly feel completely secure in where I am and what's going on.

Anytime, please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once apon a time, there was a woman who was loved by all who met her.

congrats on being a fairy tale and all. :)

Hannah said...

I will ignore the silly untruth to that statement (it is early morning and all) and instead ponder when I'll receive my complimentary assortment of woodland creatures.

Anonymous said...

must pay s&h.

Hannah said...

Dang. Will you accept a check or must I pay in rainbows like last time?