Saturday, July 08, 2006

"It's not a cat, but it's a mean one!"

After a rousing two hours of Catch Phrase with the cousins (and etc.), it's probably time to go to bed. And also apply aloe, because I think I still managed to get burned when I was at the pool and the sun suddenly decided it didn't want to come outside anymore for awhile.

If it wasn't Saturday night and therefore a touch more awkward than trying to call people on non-weekend nights, I'd probably phone all sorts of people and try to sort things out. Nothing in particular, just things.*



(*that's totally Hannah talk for "something, but I feel like being vague")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you need to call me I won't be home much tomorrow except after work but you can call till 11 or later if I know first that you will be calling and have the phone in my room. If not tomorrow I will be in K'ville so you might be able to reach me via Aaron's phone. Love ya!