Thursday, July 20, 2006

Someone needs to save me from (A) Facebook and (B) this stupid fly.

Uploading pictures from the European Adventure (still) is proceeding quickly, though I'll have to fight through posting descriptions. Especially after accidentially deleting some while in Wyoming. (Hey, at least I got new music in return.) After taking a pause due to Wyoming, a potential craft project has been sadly derailed (again), now by copier technology. Copy machines, I thought you were my friends. We've had many fun times collating together and now you turn petty, all over my attempting to copy from color. It just took me five tries to spell the word "color." Perhaps I'm simply a bit off due to the supreme lack of sleep last night. Ice cream, popcorn, movie theatres, gin rummy, organized card cheating, and finally seeing all six Star Wars movies: all accomplished last night. Also last night, feeling the side effects of my new poison ivy medicine. Apparently if you have poison ivy for about two weeks solid, doctors get worried and decide you might need some additional assistance beyond the standard shelf stuff. I did get to see some locals while in Sullivan (the Miller girls now say hi to whoever might know them), which was nice. Plus, I got to add to my collection of jackalope pictures, which will someday be posted on Facebook. After I finish posting London-Dublin.


(POSTSCRIPT - it frightens me how easily that circled around. Must go home to sleep. And write captions. And try to re-start crafts.)

No comments: