Sunday, August 06, 2006

Apparently some people actually go to movies to see quality.

The more I talk to people about "Snakes on a Plane" (and *of course* I'm talking to people about "Snakes on a Plane," though I do attempt to be casual when I bring it up), the more I realize the majority of people around me think it's ridiculous and refuse to see it when it comes out (or ever). I think it's ridiculous, too, but that's precisely why I want to see the confounded thing in all it's bad movie glory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont you dare see it without me. there will be a way.

Hannah said...

I'm totally renaming you "Lemon Drop OF DOOM" in my phone. A superhero cape may ensue.

Though, when it appears in all lowercase on the leave a comment page, it seems more like an emo band than anything else.