Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cellphones

I keep missing calls because I forget to turn the phone off vibrate once I leave work, and I apparently can't tell the difference between the bus and my phone shaking.

Due to the above, I have a message from yesterday evening. It was quite delightful, but that still doesn't mean I want the "new voicemail" icon living on my main screen until forever. I have thus listened, first, to this message several times, then, to all my messages several times in a futile attempt to Make the Icon Go Away.

I think the only solution is to wait for another message and hope, with its listen, the phone will finally figure out that I'm well aware that the nice boy called me, and can't we all move on with life now? I therefore look forward to the jostling bus ride tonight, the interceptor of all my would-be cellphone conversation.

No comments: