Thursday, August 03, 2006

things saved on my phone

I have a delightful Memo Pad feature on my phone that has aided in my "let's not write so much on your hand, Hannah, now that you're an adult." (It's a fleeting plan, but still.) So, here's a list of things I keep forgetting to do/mention/etc. because they're saved on my phone and not my skin:

* call the cheap, cheap landlord for possibilites

* tell my Mom I might get to use my mascot experience in the real world

* this theater apparently works like CBC and Cru - you might start single, but you probably won't leave single

* already, I am in the midst of office politics. Thank you, box office ladies (and Mr. Marion)!

* I found a closer Coldstone. It's across the street in the mall. I kinda don't want to move based on that, too.

* the outdoor theatre is performing Titus Andronicus this week

* the Houston Theatre District will host an open house later in August

* I wish I'd had a Sonic Brownie Blast when it was offered to me because I crave it a little with each commercial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better I once had a Sonic Brownie blast and it wasn't that great. The brownie was just on the top and I could not find the chocolate that was suppose to be in it. It just mostly tasted like vanilla ice cream with browning on the very top.

Anonymous said...

Titus??? Eeep!