Monday, August 14, 2006

Why must it be Monday again?

For my own personal benefit (as I'll see this and then perhaps be prompted to do some of the items listed), things I need to do:

* balance my checkbook
* complete the direct deposit paperwork
* put together a rough draft of my theater bio
* watch "Eternal Sunshine" so I can get the hankering to watch "Eternal Sunshine" out of my system
* look at more apartment info
* seperate my brain from my heart, at least briefly
* email Jessica back
* stop working on reading books until after I've completed some of the other stuff (currently reading "Fever," a Peggy Lee bio)
* burn CDs
* put together birthday-ness and other assorted craft projects for the end of the week (yeah! let's finish this stuff!)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Things I've Accomplished (from the list)
* emailed Jessica back

Things I've Accomplished (not from the list)
* requested various books, CDs, and movies from the library system
* bungled someone's ticket request
* met the two newest interns
* sorted mail
* made lunch