Tuesday, September 12, 2006

At least I'm updating at all, right?

I finally have all those picture frames up on my wall, which is a bigger deal than the sentence would suggest. There's also a few sheep on the wall, just because I cannot help my elementary school tendancies.

I was briefly perplexed with myself about why I would get doubles of photos of the jackalope adventuring, but now I just have craft projects. This'll be my first (of many, I'm sure) roll of film in Texas, and it'll be ready around the approximate time that I'll finish all my laundry, if I manage to convince myself to do that tonight. It's either tonight or Friday, and--while I've totally been the person using Friday night to stay in and do laundry--I'm not certain if I want to do that this week. (Not that I have alternate plans, but still.)

I'm stuck on filling out my intern questionnaire (sort of a Secret Santa sheet for the entire year) due to some of the questions. Favorite sandwich? Favorite family tradition? I can understand asking about colors and snacks and music, but who really needs to know "something you say all the time?" I put down my phone greeting: Thank you for calling the A.D. Players, this is Hannah. I hope whoever gets stuck with my sheet eventually has a similar sense of humor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you tell them your Favorite Family traditiion is singing a song when you hear a phrase that matches a song lyric. That goes back several generations you know! Hannah's Mom

Caleb Michael said...

Or... you could put down Boxing Day (with the notice that it's Canadian and they should Google it).

Caleb Michael said...

Of, for Hannah's readers of non-Canadian descent, Boxing Day is the day after Christmas when you are supposed to play with boxes left over from the previous day.