Tuesday, October 10, 2006

killing time AND attempting productivity

Perhaps it's upset because I've yet to give it a name. Sweet copy machine, I simply knew that you were not mine and I therefore could not lay such a claim to you forever. I meant no offense, but I cannot think of anything else I might've done to cause such treatment at your hands.

I copy a script page, it turns out fine. I copy a second script page, it also appears in the manner I wished. Without changing any settings, I copy the next page, and suddenly the world has flipped sideways and no matter of changed settings will return the world to its proper angle. What cruel trick of fate must you play to force me into retyping the 75 page script by hand, nevermind that (font size what it is) I was going to need to do so eventually anyway?

No comments: