Tuesday, December 19, 2006

(I'm sorry that I don't write full-out things anymore.)

* My obsessive weather checking tells me the TX temp will drop while I'm gone (to the low 50s), but that'll instantly feel warmer than anything I'll get in Missouri. It's like I put together this plan myself for my benefit.

* Favorite part of my eye exam yesterday: "We generally want to avoid eyes popping out." Second fav: I have a freckle on my eye (nothing to be concerned about, just a pigment thing), which would be my new trivia fact for "stump people with your bit of trivia" games if I didn't keep telling people.

* The Highland Village Christmas lights are even trippier when your eyes have been dialated with three different solutions.

* I am so fiendishly pleased (and diabolically evil) to have video--with sound!--on my camera. The clips on right now actually make up for the fact that the poor dear doesn't take the greatest night pictures.

* I ran the spotlight for the church's Christmas musical this past weekend, having only seen the show once (in the prior service). I had never operated one before.

No comments: