Monday, January 29, 2007

ALL CAPS MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL

I'm suddenly terribly sleepy, but also waiting for a return phone call from someone who I haven't spoken to in awhile and miss. Sleep can wait, at least for a bit.

I finally have milk again. Yum, yummy. (Also, I'm now turning into a 2% girl, and I believe we can all thank both Jessica and London's 4+% cream for that.)

It was so wonderful to have a day to go into work and not have to do things for Red Fern, even if I ended up doing things for Red Fern anyway.

That Grease show is entirely too addicting, though I can now understand the appeal of American Idol more than before.

I can't get too specific seeing as nothing's finalized yet, but [NAME] is about to [VERB ACTION], and I'm so [EMOTION] for [NAME].


There. I did all my short sentences in one big post and broke the habit I'd been getting into.

No comments: