Wednesday, January 24, 2007

mostly for Melissa

Pages I have questions: 12, 4, 16, 19, 22, 27, 26, 32, 37, 42, 43, 44, 45, (and then I stopped trying because there were all sorts of cues that couldn't possibly exist as currently planned)

I've moved beyond vindictive; I want to be petty (which is simply the more high school version of vindictive) and refuse to talk to him all day tomorrow. If nothing else, there will be A Tone.

Also, I did go for the tiara, which led to me explaining to the rest of the apartment folk about what wearing a tiara means in such a place as my world. Also, any random boa wearing means they should give me chocolate immediately, as things must be truly off.

I'm trying not to fall asleep angry, but it's a hard battle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is yanking your chain? It sounds like you are a bit ticked off.
Hannah's Mom