Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I had stopped blogging so frequently to write in a real journal, but apparently I've switched back.

Today is the type of day where you want to end it by staring up at the stars above your patio, but then you remember you live in the middle of a major metropolis. (But in a totally good way.)

Lessons from today:

* Middle schoolers will never choose to show enjoyment of anything, even if it gets them out of class for the morning.

* When your friends know what shoes you'd been speaking of buying, and they find themselves at a "buy one, get one half off" sale, you end up with new shoes without even being present.

* Going geek leads not only to fab wordplay conversations, but also secret handshakes.

* Misplacing your phone is bad (I know it's at the theater, but I don't know where), but can be evened back out with onion rings and LOST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that why you you didn't answer your phone last night? You should call me when you find it....I have gossip that you probably already know half of because your that kind of gal!