Monday, February 19, 2007

so many thoughts sloshing around

I love it when all the amazing awesome of the world spreads around so it engulfs the weekend and--having no other options--continues flooding into the new week.

(I'm not just saying this because I'm currently eating chicken nuggets, as much as we all know I love my chicken nuggets. Actually, consumption-of-half-my-plate later, it's completely not from the nuggets as I think these might be undercooked and possibly a source of illness waiting to happen. Maybe then I'll miss all the lexicon talk in the morning....)

* two great shows on Saturday will full control of a confounded tree * free lunch in between * free lunch apparently being spiked with drugs of some form based on the cast/crew sanity level after eating * random phone call about the veracity of SHS five year reunion this summer * "Ghost Rider" with the gents (quick review: all the cheese of "Snakes on a Plane" without the gratuitous death by fangs; if they'd snagged Sammy J instead of Mr. Cage, you'd have my perfect guilty pleasure movie) * medium popcorn for $.50 - thanks, movie reward program * dinner afterward (so much for vowing to not spend money this weekend) * "But she can't kill him off. Ron still has to hook up with Hermione!" * only two people in the church sound booth = crash course in running the computer projector program * Where the Red Fern Grows, Part II * spontaneous trip to Dreamgirls * mocking Grease * entirely too much effort spent on attempting to vote for Grease * further obsessing by trying to figure out song choice rules on Grease * box office time used to scope out future productions I won't have money to see * getting mileage out of my fake theatre marriage story * secrets! about the future! * free movie passes at the last minute * truffle mess up as delicious gooey masterpiece * "we're too young to realize how impossible everything is yet" * preview audience radio interview afterward *

No comments: