Thursday, February 15, 2007

these days

I want to put together a warm-up mix for the show, using all dog related songs, but I don't have the time yet. Other things I don't have time for: watching Gilmore Girls, cleaning, eating things more complicated than microwave nuked chicken nuggets.

Today we moved back to the original tree drop method and it worked like a dream, despite the large costumed mascot (unintentially) messing with the tree during preshow.

We cancelled the 9:30 a.m. show in the morning due to lack of audience, so I don't have to be in until 10:00. Normally on Fridays, call (for the SM) would be 8 a.m. I'm more than a little thrilled.

Someone utilized me as a Princess Bride expert and I happily spouted forth all the information they needed to know without the assistance of IMDb. As usual, it's the little things.

I'm adding to my "tape to watch later" list tonight by jetting to a free dress rehearsal performace of "A Streetcar Named Desire." I also have to let my (newly designated) mom know when I reach the theater for safety and continued in-joke sake.

Finally, it always concerns me when the scheduling department isn't aware of something that I've known since at least a month earlier. That is not the way to inspire confidence in your department.

No comments: