Saturday, March 10, 2007

Send Me a Song

This is the fourth time in two days that Merv has played the same song from the Celtic Woman show. He either has a new favorite, or a new crush.

I fell asleep in a lawn chair on my patio for about an hour after rehearsal. It was so wonderfully sunny, and all the plants and overgrown weeds and things in plastic containers waiting to be planted made it so delightful.

I'm on a quest to discover a friend's middle name. The only ground rule is that I cannot openly ask (verbally or in written form) someone who might know...such as his parents, who are in town this weekend. From my end, I'm more interested in coming up with all the bizarre names that begin with "J" (I know the initial because it's an alliteration thing) rather than the proper one. Jasper? Jephetto? Jenkins?

No comments: