Thursday, May 03, 2007

I am not yet successful at willing Fandango to function.

Yesterday I ate a chocolate-covered cricket (by which I mean, I bit off half, was fine until it was crunchy and insect-y and all I could see where the legs, and then bit off as much chocolate around the abdomen as I could manage).

My jaw pops on the right every time I yawn. Unfortunately, that means it pops all the time.

The thunderstorm just struck so closely, it actually bounced the stone shamrock hanging from the handle. I would love to go enjoy my new lawn chair (for actual sitting outside purposes, as compared to the desk sitting one), but for now I have to amuse myself with how delightful it looks covered in raindrops.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

doesn't look good...now they've taken imax spiderman off the fandango site...

Anonymous said...

it's back. still not working, tho

Hannah said...

At the least the two birthday-ites have their tickets already... everybody can just come over after for light side/dark side cake.