Saturday, June 09, 2007

because I'm tired of looking at the same post

* Of course you never bruise the times when you know exactly what hit you, and who you could tease about the damage.

* I should force myself to spend the next half hour cleaning up my room, since that's all the time it would take, but I can imagine five things I rather do instead.

* I purchased a new pair of tennis shoes (all manner of shiny, on sale high-tech-ness) and tote bag (not nearly as conveniently designed). $23 versus an excellent story (that I haven't posted about yet) that further fuels the "don't mess with Hannah" machine? Solid bargin.

* Paul Rundle, I know I owe you a letter. I'm sorry.

* I should just accept the fate that all the Pride and Prejudice blocking will be rewritten sometime at about 2 a.m. the day before paper tech.

No comments: