Tuesday, June 26, 2007

why must the world be fraught with peril?

Though it's fortunately the part of the world that isn't actually me, even if it might directly relate to things like not having to fit all the sound design work (putting it into the book, setting levels, practicing cues prior to actors, practicing cues with actors) into the same day. Which is just like affecting me personally.

Anyway, at least I'm not on irony's hit list right now, as it chose not to strike me down for similar comments (re: actors who play sports and/or do other things that could put the show in a bind if they are injured) as the person who now may have six weeks of dragging himself up and down stairs.

I'm being a bit overly dramatic about all this, but both hit on the same day (basically - the ankle injury was last night but not checked out until today) and I'm a bit jostled from the "pouring water on fires all around"-ness of the afternoon.


In "news only for my mother," the proper answers to your questions are:
* yes, much
* no, really, it hasn't fallen off or or hurt lately or anything
* it's certainly not boring
* Mo-om! (when do I have time?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in regards to the fourth point directed in a motherly direction: boy question?

if so, change your answer to something lemon-drop rich.

Anonymous said...

As said mother asking questions, thank you, thank you, and thank you. You know I am curious, especially when you don't call home. A simple phone call would have quieted your mother's curious heart. (And stopped her questions in their tracks)

Maybe.

Love you!