Saturday, August 11, 2007

I need to look into other methods of posting. 21st century, here I come!

Things Saved in My Text Message Drafts Folder Because I Don't Actually Have Time to Post (somewhat expanded now due to lack of character restrictions):

* The new TIME article on China as the next great superpower (and only real threat to that status in the U.S.) has caused me to think only of Firefly. I don't think that was the intention.

* There's little that calms me down more than rainfall; especially when I find myself standing under a tree, completely protected from the otherwise elsewhere downpouring of the sky.

* I think I'd rather deal with the "advanced" lighting systems of olden days and their ever-present possibility of, say, burning the entire theater to the ground, than the modern progress of cellphones ringing in the middle of the climactic scene.

No comments: